Pages

Saturday, November 26, 2011

Clubbing & Clipart

I had a request for more book club packets so I made some new ones that I will using this week.

My above level reading group will be reading That Fat Hat which has a great message about being your own person {or cat ;) } and not doing things because "everyone" is doing it.

 I also made a packet for Fantastic Mr. Fox by Roald Dahl for my way above reader.



If you are interested they are part of my 20% off sale thru Monday in my TpT store.

I also had an email asking where I get my cute clip art. My favorite site is Scrappin Doodles and they are having a great sale that ends tonight. Click on their cute logo in my sidebar to go shopping!

Separator

3 comments:

  1. Wow, my 1st grader just finished Fantastic Mr. Fox! Thanks for sharing:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these book club packets! I'm hoping to start some of my guided reading groups using them after Christmas. Thanks so much for all your hard work!

    A Day in First Grade

    ReplyDelete